Monday, August 13, 2012

Temptations

Everywhere I look there is something delicious with wheat in it. Donuts, Wendy's, pasta, the list goes on and on. I know that I have made a good decision by going wheat free but oh my lord I miss it sometimes.

Today we had pasta salad at work. I really wanted it but I resisted. I did a Wendy's run for my boss and boy did I want to order a Junior Bacon. I went to Tim Horton's for a tea and dang did I want a donut.

I think I am like a drug addict right now just jonesing for one last hit. I know though that if I were to give into temptation then I would throw what I have done away and possibly fall back into my old bad habits. I am staying strong and keeping to my course. I want to be a healthier, happier person. Eating that junk didn't help me be that person before and won't help me now.

But man those donuts look so good....

No comments:

Post a Comment